Welcome to our My Daily Choice Review!
Are you wondering if the business opportunity that My Daily Choice offers is a legitimate opportunity, or is My Daily Choice a scam? All will be revealed in this review, including some surprising facts that reveal the truth behind My Daily Choice.
First off, it’s great to see that you’re doing your research before buying into any “seemingly good” product.
That is how you avoid scams and find only legitimate ways to make money!
To be completely transparent with you, we’re not associated with My Daily Choice in any form. We’re not here to pitch or sell you anything.
Instead, we want to reveal all we found in our research to ensure you get all the relevant information you need to make an informed decision as to whether this business opportunity is the right option for you.
My Daily Choice Review Summary
Product Name: My Daily Choice
Founder: Josh Zwagil, Jenna Zwagil
Product Type: CBD Health and Wellness company
Price: $70 to $600 subscription + $20 maintenance fee + $70/month
Best For: Experienced Network Marketers able to promote CBD products
- Positive Product Reviews
- Established Reputation
- Expensive Products
- Saturated Market
- Hidden Monthly Expenses
- Pyramid Scheme in Disguise?
- Downward Trend
Summary: My Daily Choice is an MLM company that sells health and wellness products in the form of CBD-infused items. They also offer a business opportunity where you can earn money from selling their products and recruiting a team under you.
But with an expensive line up in a saturated market, this opportunity will not be the dream that the company tries to convince you it is. If you’re an expert at sales or recruiting, then you might succeed but for most people, they will lose money.
Table of Contents
What is My Daily Choice?
My Daily Choice is an MLM or Multi-Level Marketing company. MLM, as described by Wikipedia is an unsustainable business model and it does draw parallels with pyramid schemes.
My Daily Choice has been around since January 2015 and was founded by Josh Zwagil. Then in 2017, Josh merged the business with his wife’s Jenna’s company called Hempworx. The company HQ is located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
So, My Daily Choice it is run by a husband and wife team, Josh and Jenna Zwagil. The company sells a wide range of health-related products that they say contains deer antler velvet, which is their special ingredient to ensuring maximum health benefits.
The company also has a number of products that are focused on CBD oil with a variety of sprays, droppers, gummy bears and they even offer a coffee. But we’ll get into a little more detail later.
They also say that their products have anti-aging properties, whilst improving the overall health of their customers.
My Daily Choice is definitely a company on the up. Their revenue has increased from US$1 million in 2015 to US$170 million this year, according to BusinessFromHome.org.
They do operate in a lucrative health and wellness market and CBD oil. But whilst those markets are popular, and could be profitable niches, there are a few unseen problems that you need to be aware of. These are…
- The CBD oil and Hemp Oil industry are currently unregulated. If they do suddenly become a regulated market, then you may need to become licensed to sell these types of products
- The health and wellness sector, especially in network marketing (MLM) are very crowded
- Running a business in this area will make it difficult to get free organic traffic from the search engines due to the Google Medic Update
The Google Medic Update puts a strong emphasis on health websites that are not run by health professionals and those with a strong background in the industry.
This basically means that if you’re not a health professional, or if you have difficulty proving your credentials in the digital world, then you will find it difficult to gain rankings and traffic from the search engines.
This is something you should bear in mind if you are considering running any kind of business relating to the health niche.
Anyways, you can learn a little more about the company with this 2-minute video…
Whilst this is just a sales video showing the best of the opportunity, you may still be nervous about whether this is the real deal or not. Before we explore that a little, let’s introduce you to the team behind My Daily Choice.
Who's Behind My Daily Choice?
Let’s take a moment to talk about the husband and wife team behind My Daily Choice…
Who’s Josh Zwagil?
Josh Zwagil is the founder and CEO of My Daily Choice. He’s also been a successful Network Marketer since he was 20 years old.
Josh has been highly successful at team building within MLM, having built teams in excess of 50,000+ distributors globally.
It’s also said that he has developed excellent first class leadership skills.
He’s a graduate from the University of Baltimore with a degree in Marketing and Accountancy.
At Syntek Global Inc. Josh spent 6 years there as a successful network marketer and obtained the Blue Diamond Executive rank (Wow).
Who’s Jenna Zwagil?
As for his wife, Jenna, she’s the Chief Marketing Office at My Daily Choice and Jenna is also the owner of Hempworx.
Jenna is said to be a gifted leader with an outstanding passion and vision.
It seems that she really knows her stuff regarding social media marketing, which is evident when you take a look at her profile on Facebook.
She is quite adamant that if you want to be successful at business, you need to be using social media as a main source of traffic.
You can learn a little more about Josh and Jenna by watching this video…
Is My Daily Choice a Pyramid Scheme?
My Daily Choice is not a pyramid scheme. But there are some elements of a pyramid scheme here.
This is down to the fact that there is a pay to play issue where it’s possible for members to buy in at certain ranks and for some members to whack their recruits onto an autoship and train them to do the same negating organic sales. (Only recruiting).
Like with most MLM’s, the compensation plan is open to being abused by some members and turning it into a pyramid scheme, or a pyramid scheme in disguise.
It might not be the intention of the company founders, but still it opens all too often. It’s also one of the main reasons why people start thinking all MLM’s are a scam. Even if they are a legitimate option.
To be clear, let’s explain what a pyramid scheme is…
What’s a Pyramid Scheme?
A pyramid scheme is a company where you can only earn money from the recruitment of people. They don’t have any products or services to sell, so it only leaves recruiting people into the business.
Pyramid schemes are illegal in the majority of the world, as they are completely unsustainable, and because members cannot make money from a company that operates and relies solely on recruitment.
Take a look at this Wikipedia diagram to understand why…
Members making the most money are those who just aggressively recruit people into joining the business opportunity My Daily Choice is offering.
But when you take another look at that diagram, you’ll see that it is actually impossible for all members to earn any kind of income from a system such as this. In simple terms, you’ll run out of recruits to keep it going.
Here’s a 5-minute video that will help you spot pyramid schemes in disguise…
So, what’s the story with My Daily Choice? Is Success a regular thing? Well, unfortunately…
Success is Rare at My Daily Choice
It’s going to be hard to achieve success with My Daily Choice, or with any MLM in fact.
There are reports that show that between 72.5% and 99% of MLM members lose money!
The main problem is that these MLM companies have a monthly sales quota with which members have to achieve to stay active and be eligible for commissions.
If you’re unable to achieve the sales, you’ll end up having to buy products yourself to maintain it. This makes the MLM distributors the biggest customers of these companies.
How Does My Daily Choice Work?
My Daily Choice works from offering a range of health and wellness products that are infused with CBD and some other natural components.
As they are an MLM, they also offer an opportunity to work from home by offering members to commissions for selling their products.
It sounds like a win-win situation.
But the truth is that My Daily Choice saves a fortune by not having to pay huge amounts on marketing campaigns as they let their members promote, advertise, and market their products (The hard part).
Before we get into what is really happening at My Daily Choice, let’s first take a look at the product line at My Daily Choice.
My Daily Choice Product Line
When reviewing any business opportunity, it is a good idea to know more about the products you are going to be trying to sell… so, let’s take a look now.
Here’s some of their most popular products…
- Botanical Face Mask ($10) – this is a CBD-infused face mask that revitalises and hydrates the skin for a smoother and lighter complexion
- Hemp-infused Coffee ($89) – this is a keto diet friendly organic coffee that is infused with hemp and chaga mushrooms that helps people become more active and help with weight management
- Shield ($35) – an alkaline formula that contains coral calcium which maintains healthy pH levels. It also aims to help your digestive system
Whilst their product line does look comprehensive, you should know that the CBD MLM market is already really saturated, making it filled with companies all competing for custom.
There are many different companies that all offer a very similar product line. Examples include…
This only makes it harder for you to sell these products as they all offer a very similar lineup. An added issue is that MLM products are often ten times the price of retail alternatives on the market.
All of these MLM companies claim to be special. But there isn’t really anything special or different between the products. They are just carrying a different brand name and packaging.
So, what, if anything, makes My Daily Choice special?
My Daily Choice Flagship Product
The flagship product at My Daily Choice is their Hempworx Director pack, which costs $200.
It is a bundle that includes their Revive, Full Spectrum Oil, Hemp Coffee, and CBD -infused Gummies
You can check out the video below to learn more about the products on offer at My Daily Choice…
So, now lets help get the answer to the question you’ve probably been asking yourself throughout…
Can You Make Money with My Daily Choice?
Yes, it is possible for you to make money with the business opportunity at My Daily Choice. But the harsh reality is that it is going to be really hard.
There will be a few members who do make a decent amount of money, but it will only be in the minimum wage area.
They will also be putting in a lot more hours in, than you might be thinking it will. Most will be pushing 8 hours at least a day to only achieve a small amount.
It doesn’t get better when you look at their income disclosure statement, as it just shows only a select few are making good money.
This clearly shows that less than 1% of their members are earning a liveable income from selling their products.
Almost 90% of their distributors are earning less that $109.13 a month on average.
You also need to keep in mind that this chart shows total income and doesn’t show you the expenses that these members are incurred to achieve those figures.
So, whilst you may be able to make money from their business opportunity, it is very unlikely it is going to be a life-changing amount.
Haven't Made Your First $1 Yet?
How to Make Money with My Daily Choice
My Daily Choice is an MLM opportunity, so you will have the usual routes to earning money:
- Selling their products in return for a commission
- Recruiting members in your downline and earning commissions from their sales
To avoid being labelled a pyramid scheme, note that you will not earn money for actually recruiting people but for any sales they make.
This means that you cannot just recruit people, but are encouraged to ensure you train them to make sales so you can earn from them.
Getting Started with My Daily Choice
There are a selection of options to choice from when getting started with My Daily Choice. The cost varies between $59 to $599, with the basic membership costing $20.
From the looks of it, My Daily Choice members are able to buy their way to certain ranks; Builder Rank, Director Rank and Executive Rank. This is achieved by buying certain Starter Packs, which are as follows…
- The Builder Pack – $69.99 (Builder Rank)
- The Director Pack – $149.99 (Director Rank)
- The Executive Pack – $149.99 (Executive Rank)
Then there are other options in addition to the packs mentioned above, these are…
- The Brain Bear Directors Pack: Which costs $59
- The Brain Bear Directors Pack:Which costs $129
- The Brain Bear Exec Pack:Which costs US$199
- The Travel Builders Membership:Which costs $69
- The Travel Directors Membership:Which costs $199
- The Travel Exec Membership:Which costs $599
The main differences between the packs is what you get within them and the associated rank.
You should also be mindful of your sponsor. They will naturally encourage you to buy the “biggest” pack claiming that it will help boost your business. But it’s really because they are trying to make a sale.
They will earn a commission based on what you buy. So, they won’t always have your best intentions in mind.
If the system and products work, then it won’t matter what level you buy into.
My Daily Choice Monthly Expenses
To remain active and therefore eligible for commission, you’re required to maintain 70PV per month. This means you need to sell at least $70 worth of product every month.
If you aren’t able to do this, then you will be required to spend $70 a month or enough to cover any shortfalls you have.
P.S. This program has enabled us to Create a 4-Figure Monthly Passive Income Stream. It’s Free to get started and costs only $49/month to go full-time!
Your My Daily Choice Website
Very often, MLM companies provide you with a website to help you get sales.
Most of the time, these websites are duplicate websites. As in, everyone gets the same website and it’s often a duplicate of the company website.
Despite it looking nice and fancy, these are of no use to you as you will be unable to get any organic traffic from the search engines as they also have duplicate content.
Then there is the fact that you will not be able to stand out from the tens of thousands of other people all promoting the same opportunity on social media either.
If you take a look at those who are successful with network marketing, you will find that they have their own unique website so they can stand out.
With your own site, you are also not tied to just promoting products from just one company.
If you would like to learn how to create your own website and drive free organic traffic to it, then click here.
My Daily Choice Compensation Plan
The My Daily Choice’s compensation plan uses a mixture of both a unilevel compensation model and the binary model. They use this combination to pay you for your direct sales, your downline team sales and then any recruitment commissions.
They also pay you rank achievement bonuses and then some performance related bonuses too.
My Daily Choice Commissions Qualification
To first qualify for any commissions, you must generate at least 50 Personal Volume (PV) per month – this is your own sales and purchases to retail clients.
Compensation Plan Ranks
There are several ranks within this compensation plan, here’s a rundown of them…
- Distributor Rank – This is the starting rank for their distributors , all you need to do is sign up or buy a distributor pack and then maintain that 50 PV per month to remain eligible for commissions
- Builder Rank – To qualify for this rank, you must maintain your 50 PV per month, recruit a minimum of three distributors who in turn are achieving the 50 PV per month and have a downline team generating a minimum of 300 Group Volume (GV) per month or more
- Director Rank – This rank requires you to achieve a minimum of 100 PV per month, recruit three distributors or more that are achieving the monthly PV with a downline team that generates 1,000 GV per month or more
- Executive Rank – To reach this rank you must be achieving 100 PV a month, recruit at least three distributors that are qualified for commissions and then a downline team that is generating at least 3,000 GV a month
- 5K Rank – You need to generate 100 PV a month, recruit three distributors are also achieving 100 PV a month and then have a downline team that is generating at least 5,000 GV a month (with no greater than 40% from any single recruitment leg)
- 10K Rank – You need to be generating a 100 PV per month or more, have three distributors that are also generating 100 PV per month or more, and have a downline team generating 10,000 GV a month or more (with no greater than 40% from any single recruitment leg)
- 25K Rank – To achieve this rank you need to generate 100 in Personal Volume per month or greater, recruit 2 distributors that generate 100 in Personal Volume per month every month and has a downline that generates 25,000 Group Volume per month or more (with no greater than 40% from any single recruitment leg).
- 50K Rank: Reaching this rank requires you to generate 100 in Personal Volume or more per month, recruit 3 distributors that are generating 100 in personal Volume or more every month each, you must also have a downline that generates 50,000 in Group Volume every month or greater (with no greater than 40% from any single recruitment leg).
- 100K Rank:Here you need to generate 100 in Personal Volume every month or greater, recruit 3 distributors that generate more than 100 in Personal Volume every month each, you must also have a downline that generates 100,000 in Group Volume per month or more (with no greater than 40% from any single recruitment leg).
- 250K Rank:Here you must generate at 100 in Personal Volume per month or more, recruit at 3 Distributors that generate 100 in Personal Volume per month or more each. You also need to have a downline that generates 250,000 in Group Volume every month or greater (with no greater than 40% from any single recruitment leg).
- 500K Rank:To reach this rank you must generate 100 in Personal Volume per month or more, recruit 3 distributors that generate at 100 in Personal Volume per month or greater each, you must also have a downline team that generates 500,000 in Group Volume per month (with no greater than 40% from any single recruitment leg).
- Super Affiliate Rank:At the Super Affiliate Rank you must generate 100 Personal Volume per month or more, recruit 3 distributors or more that generate 100 in Personal Volume per month or more, you must also have a downline team that generates at 1,000,000 in Group Volume every month or more (with no greater than 40% from any single recruitment leg).
If you’re not sure what Personal Volume (PV) or Group Volume (GV) means, here’s what you need to know…
Recommended: How to Increase Your MLM Sales
- Personal Volume PV – this relates to your retail sales you make or any purchases you make yourself
- Group Volume GV – This relates to the sales your downline team make
This is the commissions you will make on any sales you make. It works out to be the difference between the wholesale price you will be buying the products at, and the retail prices you will be selling them at.
So, it sounds like you are earning a 25% commission on any sales you make. But really, you are getting a 25% discount when buying products to then sell on.
Rank Achievement Bonuses
When you achieve certain ranks and then maintain those ranks, you can earn bonuses that you’re able to redeem against products from Amazon, Walmart, Expedia, and even on electronic goods. They also have a tickets portal for things like concerts, musicals and sporting events.
Or, you can choose to redeem the points for cash. Then the top ranks get exclusive access to a VIP rewards section which is inclusive of…
- Luxury Cars
- Diamond Watches
- Diamond Rings
- Exotic Vacations
- Corporate Fly-in
- A Dream Home
You have the option of saving up your points towards your desired option.
The cash values that go with each rank are as follows:
- 5K Rank: You can earn $500 for qualifying then $150 per month just for maintaining rank.
- 10K Rank: You can earn $1000 for qualifying the $250 per month just for maintaining rank.
- 25K Rank: You can earn $2500 for qualifying and $500 per month just for maintaining rank.
- 50K Rank: Earn $5000 for qualifying and $1000 per month just for maintaining rank.
- 100K Rank: Earn $10,000 for qualifying and $2000 per month just for maintaining rank.
- 250K Rank: You can earn $25,000 for qualifying and $5000 per month just for maintaining rank.
- 500K Rank: You can earn $50,000 for qualifying and $10,000 per month just for maintaining rank.
- Super Affiliate Rank: You can earn $100,000 for qualifying and $20,000 per month just for maintaining rank.
My Daily Choice MLM Commissions
They use the unilevel compensation plan for the first of the pass up residual commission.
This basically means that you are placed at the top of the people you have directly recruited and they are placed below you on your level 1.
When any of your level recruits then recruit someone they are placed underneath them and onto your level 2.
This continues in this fashion as long as the recruitment continues down the tree. Take a look at this image to see what it would look like…
You can earn commissions to a maximum of ten levels deep with My Daily Choice. This is also dependent on your current rank in the plan. Here is the details for each rank…
- Distributor Ranks: Can Earn 25% on their level 1 Only.
- Builder Ranks: Can Earn 30% on their level 1 Only.
- Director Ranks: Can Earn 35% on their level 1 and a 10% commission on their level 2.
- Executive Ranks: Can Earn 50% on their level 1, and a 10% commission on their level 2, an 8% commission on their level 3 as well as a 5% commission on their level 4.
- 5K Ranks: Can earn 50% on their level 1, a 10% commission on level 2, an 8% commission on level 3, a 5% commission level 4 and a 3% commission on their level 5.
- 10K Ranks: Can earn a 50% commission on their level 1, a 10% commission on their level 2, an 8% commission on their level 3, a 5% commission on their level 4 and a 3% commission on their level 5 and 6.
- 25K Ranks and 50K Ranks: Can earn a 50% commission on level 1, a 10% commission on level 2, an 8% commission on level 3, a 5% commission on level 4, a 3% commission on levels 5 & 6 and a 2% commission on level 7.
- 100K Ranks and 250K Ranks: Can earn a 50% commission on level 1, a 10% commission on their level 2, an 8% commission on their level 3, a 5% commission on level 4, a 3% commission on levels 5 & 6 and a 2% commission on levels 7 & 8.
- 500K Ranks: Can earn a 50% on level 1, a 10% commission on level 2, an 8% commission on level 3, a 5% commission on level 4, a 3% commission on levels 5 & 6, a 2% commission on levels 7 & 8 and 1% commission on level 9.
- Super Affiliate Ranks: Can earn a 50% commission on level 1, a 10% commission on level 2, an 8% commission on level 3, a 5% commission on level 4, a 3% commission on levels 5 and 6, a 2% commission on levels 7 & 8 and a 1% commission on levels 9 and 10.
These percentages are paid out based on the sales volume generated by the recruits that are on the specified levels.
Are you any clearer on how their compensation plan works? That’s part of the problem with MLM compensation plans!
They often make them really complicated to try and stop you digging into too much detail. But even just from what we’ve detailed, it makes it look like there are lots of different ways to make money with their compensation plan.
But one thing you might have noticed from what we have shared so far, and that is it is all based on recruitment.
There are many other ways you can earn from their compensation plan, but the main thing you need to know is that if you want to earn good money, it will require a lot of recruiting, which makes it almost like a pyramid scheme in disguise…
If you want to check out their full compensation plan, then you can do that by clicking here.
Or you can check out this 11-minute video that desribes their compensation plan instead…
The main things you need to know is that you can make money from one of two ways…
- Sell My Daily Choice Products
- Recruit members into My Daily Choice
But like I said, to earn the income you may believe comes with this opportunity, you are going to need to recruit a huge team…
Is My Daily Choice A Scam?
No, My Daily Choice is not a scam.
It sells a range of legitimate health and wellness products and pay their members as they say they do in their compensation plan.
The main reason why people often call out MLM companies as scams is because of the way they were mislead into joining the company, often by a handful of distributors rather than the company.
They aren’t made aware of the monthly sales quota and soon realise they are spending a lot more than they thought they would, and often leave calling it all a scam.
The remainder of our review is set out to show you the facts, the pros and cons, and everything else you need to know. So, you can then make an informed decision as to whether this is the right move for you…
Just to be completely transparent with you, I’m not a distributor of My Daily Choice, nor do I endorse My Daily Choice in any way. I have researched the website, testimonials, and information available on the internet to get the details about what this program genuinely does. I do this, as I have been caught out by a scam in the past, and am trying to help others avoid a similar fate…
Tired of MLM? Check Out How We Make Money Online!
What We Liked About My Daily Choice
Here’s what we liked about My Daily Choice:
#1 Positive Product Reviews
A good thing about My Daily Choice is that their products are receiving a lot of positive reviews. Their Facebook page has also got a lot of likes and followers.
This means they have a lot of people who trust My Daily Choice and their products. You can assume they find that their products are doing what they claim they do.
#2 It’s An Established Brand
Did you know that most MLM companies do not make it past the 5-year mark? That shows how competitive the markets are.
But as My Daily Choice started up in 2014 and is still operating, at least it can be said that there is little chance the company will fold and you then lose any money you have invested into it.
What We Didn't Like About My Daily Choice
Here’s what we didn’t like about My Daily Choice:
#1 Expensive Products
One of the biggest hurdles any MLM distributor has, is trying to convince people why they should spend over the odds. MLM products are often more than double the price of similar products online.
Just take a look at Amazon, and you’ll find cheaper products than what you will be offering, all with 5-star rankings. Why are people going to pay your prices?
#2 Saturated Market
The CBD Health and Wellness Market is already really saturated!
That isn’t just within CBD, but the health and wellness market has so many different companies, both MLM and normal retail. This means there are lots of competition out there.
You’ll have a hard time selling your products, as people will already know there are many different products out there. They are all probably the same thing, or very similar and yours will be overpriced.
This shows more about the distributor than the company, but it also shows how desperate some distributors can get to make sales. Take a look at this complaint from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website.
Like I said, this isn’t aimed at My Daily Choice, but rather the salesperson who has basically signed this person up for an autoship without authorisation. But still, as it is so hard to make sales often distributors make bad calls just to make sales or maintain a rank.
#4 Hidden Monthly Expenses
Members are required to maintain a monthly PV of 50-70.That means you either have to buy or sell that amount every month to remain eligible for commissions.
Something that MLM companies do not want you to know is that their biggest customer group is their members. Their members are paying those overpriced figures in the hope of being eligible for commissions when someone does go and buy products.
#5 Is My Daily Choice a Pyramid Scheme in Disguise?
Members having to spend a monthly figure to stay active is a clear sign that an MLM is operating as a pyramid scheme in disguise.
This is what their system will look like…
To avoid having to buy these products every month, you can recruit members. But that also passes that burden onto them.
But this also becomes the biggest sign that they are a pyramid scheme in disguise…
#6 Downward Trend
When you take a look at Google trends, it shows that interest is slowing in My Daily Choice…
This clearly shows that fewer people are searching for My Daily Choice on the internet, which might mean that they are less interested in it.
You’ll have a hard time selling products from a brand that people are not aware of…
Haven't Made Your First $1 Yet?
My My Daily Choice Review - Final Conclusion
My Daily Choice is a legitimate MLM company that sells a range of health and wellness products based around CBD oil.
But the biggest problem is that these products are overpriced. This basically means that your only option to make good money is to recruit, and then recruit some more.
But for most people, as proven by their income disclosure statement this will mean that you are losing money, rather than making a life-changing amount of money.
If CBD oil is the direction you would like to explore, there are much better business models… keep reading to learn about our favourite…
How We Make Money Online
We are not fans of MLM, the business model is legit, but the success rate is extremely low (only 1%).
We prefer affiliate marketing, the reasons are simple:
- No need to sell face to face
- No need to recruit other people into your downline
- You are not tied down to one MLM company
- There are endless possibilities
- Affiliate programs are usually free to join
- No monthly quotas
We prefer to help people with their purchasing decisions and not push for sales or go face-to-face, we have found a way of making a passive income online and we would like to help you achieve the same thing.
You can still go with CBD or Hemp Oil as your niche, but with our list of 23 affiliate programs you can join, you can promote products for free and still make money.
If you don’t want to promote CBD, then you can still make money. Why not choose something that you are passionate about, why not find out how you could turn a hobby into a money-making business opportunity.
If you want to make money online or from home, without all the MLM stuff, then we highly recommend you read our Wealthy Affiliate review. Find out how with the right training, you can turn your hobby into a profitable online business.
If you want to learn more, click the button below and read how we did it…
Do You Want to Make Money Online, But Are Unsure Where You Can Get the Right Training & Support???
Thanks for checking out our My Daily Choice Review. If you have any questions or comments to add, then please write them in the comment section below. 😉
Sharing is Caring…
2 thoughts on “Is My Daily Choice a Scam? The Truth Revealed!”
Hey. Thanks for sharing with us. My daily choice looks good for those who are interested in this type of business. I can understand people wanting to know if it’s legit or no.
They just started 6 years ago and the company is not that big. Plus search engines won’t rank it that much or not all if they are not well educated in the matter.
It makes it a bit risky as well, so finding out it more is very important. I liked you did just that. Giving people the answer to their questions.
thanks for checking out our review! If someone is really into sales or recruiting, then they may be able to make something of this type of business. But it shows how hard it will be for someone when more than 90% of their distributors are not even earning enough to cover their costs.
Research is integral to ensuring that you don’t join something that you’ll regret.